Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Episode .... Hit the Record Button

Pretty Simple. We had a great show tonight, but it was not recorded. Totally my fault.

There was talk about beating the Washington Wizards tonight, crazy lost the other night to the Bucks and great wins over the Magic and the Rockets.

A lot of ranting about TSN2, the Canadian sports channel that shows some of the Raptors' games. Unfortunately, the network Steve and I have will not include this channel, so we miss all of the Raptors' games on TSN2. Please write to your congressman and get this fixed!

I wish I would have recorded, you really would have enjoyed it.

Oh, I should also apologize for the lack of shows in the past month. No good reason, just busy holiday season.

Next week, Episode 59 - and I will record it

glenn

Labels: , , , ,